Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

my family

hy my name is fachrian rizki.
i havea pets and i give my pets name hiemey, her full name is hiemey kierey hikaru and she is a mouse or w can say she is a hamster.hiemey is the youngest in my house, my mother have 5 child they are
1.fachrur rauzi
2.fachriza rahmi.
3.fachrian rizki
4.fadilla rizka
5.hiemey kierey hikaru

     i so like with her because she is so beautiful in my eye no one can to take her from me because i love hiemey like my younger sister.
hiemey has black and white furr if we see hiemey wee think she is a smalll panda because she is like a panda,
hiemey is a fine mouse she is maybe sick because she is 3 years old.
she is so strong she always make my cat be scared hiemey is so bad mouse she always make my hand sick and blood but i cant to make her blood and if i do it my mother can angry to me and can make me sick hahahahahahaha..........

    i want to tell ypu about my sister her name is fachriza rahmi she is 18 years old she is older than me.
she was so beautiful but she can make we scared if we disturb her.
she is fine with other people and i like to be her younger brother
thank maybe just that who want i tell to you bye bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About